It’s time for a progress report!
It’s been just over a week since I started blogging and Nathan and I started being super committed to getting healthier and losing weight. We’ve been counting our calories using the Lose It app every day, staying active, and using our It Works products!
This past week, I used two of the Ultimate Body Applicator wraps after completing the Cleanse. In just one week, I lost 3 inches around my waist and hips! Since taking the Cleanse just one week ago, Nathan has lost over 5 pounds!
We’re very encouraged by the results we’re seeing after only 1 week!
To keep up with our healthy eating, we enjoyed this meal for dinner:
This is a super easy Asian Chicken & Noodles recipe!
1 Package Ramen Chicken-flavored noodles (so cheap!)
10 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Nathan eats 6 oz and I eat 4 oz)
2 cups Frozen or Fresh Broccoli
1/2 – 1 cup Yoshida’s Teriyaki Sauce (we get this at Sam’s Club)
- Cut chicken into bite-sizes pieces and place in a hot skillet with most of the teriyaki sauce. Stir the chicken every few minutes to make sure the chicken is cooking evenly.
- Prepare the Ramen noodles according to the package.
- Cook the broccoli. (we microwave ours!)
- Combine Ramen, broccoli, and remaining teriyaki sauce in a saucepan over low heat.
- Divide noodle/broccoli mixture into 2 bowls and add chicken!
We hope you all had a great Tuesday! Contact me if you’re interested in more recipes or if you want to know more about how the It Works products are helping us reach our goals!